Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Put Unused Serial Sims 3 Website How Can I Check If My Nine West Bag Is Authentic/real?

How can I check if my Nine West bag is authentic/real? - how to put unused serial sims 3 website

I have this bag from Nine West a flea market. It is brand new and unused and still has the original label on it. They say it is $ 59.00 and the serial number and bar and everything. I would like to know if there is a way to verify whether it is in appearance, real or if there is a place where you can put the serial number or something to see whether it is real.

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you that the counterfeiters are replicated nine sacks in the West. They go after the designer label due to the strong demand for them. I am not some Dissing Nine West Bags In contrast, because I think they are a great thing! However, if you really want to be sure, exposure to new headquarters in West 800-999-1877.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, nobody cares if it's wrong or not.
    Nine West is.

    ReplyDelete