Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Backyard Basketball Court Ideas I Have A Full Length Basketball Court Being Built In The Backyard Of My Mansion. What Logo Should I Choose?

I have a full length basketball court being built in the backyard of my mansion. What Logo should I choose? - backyard basketball court ideas

It's like I built a gym, not an open courtyard. And I'm putting Jumbotron, you know the score overload and television, the cost of my father in over 2 million euros. I just want to see a logo cost not an idea to choose.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of using the logo of another team, why not create your own logo? It seems that you can afford a professional design and, frankly, cost no more than a few thousand dollars to have a representation of the first class itself Smack Dab in the courtyard. Now he makes a statement for yourself!

    ReplyDelete