Monday, February 15, 2010

Pregnant With Chills And Sweats No Fever Im 31 Weeks Pregnant, And For 2 Days I Have Been Running A Fever With Chills & Sweating...?

Im 31 weeks pregnant, and for 2 days i have been running a fever with chills & sweating...? - pregnant with chills and sweats no fever

I called my doctor, hoping to remember ... but no one had it? I have a fever with chills really bad, I can not even get out of bed. Then, about an hour after you start to sweat ... The fever is down. But the only thing that worries me is that in 31 weeks pregnant and the only symptom that I am about ... What could that be?

3 comments:

  1. Thats not good. Could a mistake, as a cold or something, but pregnancy can cause infection. Call your dog or doc and safe for laboratory and delivery terms for you that will everythings ok tested. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cold. I had the same thing when I was 26 weeks and I am so angry because you know that not only affect you, but your baby. Anyway, I went to the doctor to check on the same day he had fever and she said that all I was regularly able to take Tylenol and my baby would be okay because it's not just me. This contributed to my tension just a little, but I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This may be a cold or something, I would not say that the flu because there is no pain in the body, but only really be affected if the fever is very high because it might harm the baby. We hope that the document calls for a quick return.

    ReplyDelete