Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cervical Artificial Disc Replacement Ineed Any Info On Cervical Disc Replacement With Fusion?

Ineed any info on cervical disc replacement with fusion? - cervical artificial disc replacement

I was told that I need to be exchanged for 2 discs in the neck with the merger. I was diagnosed 3 months ago. I will give you a bone. I checked into laser surgery and artificial disc, but I am not suited for it. These operations have been told they are for someone to surgery in the neck of lesser importance should. because my messages in the upper right corner of all the previous ones. My main concern is after the surgery and I do not lose mobility, recovery time, what should I know before you go and I know that after the surgery. Things that will help prepare me before the operation by a better recovery. All other information on this subject would be very grateful. Thanks to all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment