Sunday, January 17, 2010

Influenza In Children Influenza In Children?

Influenza in children? - influenza in children

My seven years between 100-104 fever since yesterday morning run. He was in pain, loss of appetite and stomach hurt. "It keeps blinking a lot. I think it can be dangerous. His complaint is a headache. I had to drink lots of Gatorade and eat here and there, if you feel up to IT. Is there anything I should do? Should I go to the doctor in the morning? He has autism, it is difficult to describe your symptoms for me, but I think it was above them all.

1 comment:

  1. Fever is a symptom, not a disease, but also you feel sick, sore, and touching. Do you have pain when swallowing? Did you pull your ears? Any nausea or vomiting, diarrhea or constipation? These could be signs of other ponting at their complaints. If you follow up tomorrow, I suggest you call your doctor.

    ReplyDelete