Thursday, January 14, 2010

Toddler Bed Mattress Pad How To Build Or Make A Cot Or Nap Time Bed?

How to Build or Make a Cot or Nap time Bed? - toddler bed mattress pad

My mother lives about 45 minuets from my house so my son will spend the night sometimes with her. She let him sleep in bed with her and my father, but he was too big for the. I'll buy another bed for the child to visit at night, once every two months, so I was thinking about building a crib. Your use of this nursery crib sweet, but a few inches of soil and fabric / mesh is down slightly with your legs at each corner. I found this online, but do not want to pay $ 50 for now, in addition to not want to wait until it is delivered. Anyway, I could not find online, so I hope someone here has an idea to make one too. I thought the use of PVC pipes to think and then a "cushion" type pad to wrap the pipe? So if you have an idea before or have done, please help! You must be just big enough for 3 years old.
Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. I know that you are looking for crafts, but I bought this for my granddaughter, who comes and stays for months at a time be large enough to have bought a crib, I would be online from Wal-Mart and was at least 3 days. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ... is a gift from my mobile Travel bed bed when we are not here to bend and store them in a closet, is 6th It is also close to $ 30

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH! (Usually a sunny person)January 16, 2010 at 5:37 AM

    The most comfortable just throw a few blankets and pillows on the floor! Seriously. Have all the time. The nests are the future!

    You are awesome Keep On Truckin '!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This answer is not a DIY ... but here goes! I want to buy a good mattress floating fabric. It can be inflated, if it exists, and always under the bed, if it is not. They are much cheaper than $ 50.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sleeping bag. Choose one of their favorite action figures in it. Theres many there, and I bet you love. He did not sleep with him. To make sure it does not help with her grandmother to stay in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PVC joinery

    but its ugly

    I use the web site documents

    or just a small futon

    ReplyDelete