Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ultimate Inferno What Kind Of Bowling Ball To Get?

What kind of bowling ball to get? - ultimate inferno

I am currently an average of 170 pins and use a Hammer Hawg.
I have this ball for about two years and had reached its use. I am simply just trying to improve and seek a reaction flask with a little more in the streets of the heaviest oil. I looked at the Brunswick Ultimate Inferno Blue Alien Elite Alien Elite and Elite Black Label. It should be 15 or 16 pounds? I'm used to 14 years.

The recommendations, tips, or anything else would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. In a state house, basically used my Brunswick Red Zone, Morich PBA Elite Black Label, Awesome Finish Hammer Black Widow Pearl, or sometimes, my Ultimate Inferno Brunswick, where the air is cool.

    In tournaments or packaging of my experience severe PBA league, I use my Elite PBA Chameleon Elite PBA Platinum Elite PBA Scorpion, Brunswick Ultimate Inferno or Hammer Black Widow Venom.

    Because of tendinitis in the bowling with 16 tons of equipment over 20 years, I did not go to 14 pounds and teams lose power or PIN reach action. Anyone with the basics of the bowling ball can hook into any track condition. I even had my spare ball made of plastic to dry in the night of the covenant, and an occasional bowling ball can plug in most aggresssive my arsenal.

    Paradise Bowler (bowlersparadise.com) has a team of Elite PBA for sale and accessories as well as Brunswick and competitively priced products from other manufacturers. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete