Monday, January 11, 2010

Missed Period After Going Off The Pill Missed Period After Going Off Of The Pill?

Missed period after going off of the pill? - missed period after going off the pill

I was on the pill for Thei exercise is a little more than one, so I stopped taking the pill about 2 weeks. I had my last period of the pill. There are 2 days during the last week of active pills, which I forget, but then he took what he said, when he forgets. I do not know whether this could affect too. I have not yet my time. I feel sick. Frankly, I do not think I could be pregnant because my BF came to me, although I am on the pill just to be safe and more (TMI), but not even think they can do me "things." Does anyone an idea?

4 comments:

  1. If you one day on the pill, which run the risk, is pregnant. As for other aspects of the situation there are a few points:

    1) Even if your friend does not come to you, or even close to you, there is always the possibility that his precum contains sperm and can become pregnant. Precum is the clear fluid that is secreted by the penis before ejaculation - secrete precum all people.

    2) Even if they do not in a position to "things, if semen or precum touches the vagina can enter and pass through may. It is more likely during ovulation, because during this time, her body produces mucus threads, as channels for the sperm act directly on the eggs that your body produces to stay. Remember, even if semen or precum first land rights through the vagina, it can spread from there.

    The fact is that, although the chances that some of their activities will be made, she was pregnant, there is still a chance. Especially if you missed your timed were nausea (which is an early sign of "morning sickness" can be), you really need to prevent any possibility that you are pregnant before you can be sure, to eliminate. Buy a pregnancy test to make (if you should be ashamed of you, an online auto-box) from a supermarket, and you take as soon as possible. Thus, in the unlikely event that you are pregnant, you can take action as soon as possible.

    Good luck! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. PCBs are screwing with the cycles of the infamous, but just to be sure to pass an examination, only because in diddint go to 100%

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time you miss a day or the like having unprotected sex. U could be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well.
    If you get the pill, even for one day, there are given the opportunity to prego

    ReplyDelete